Nature's Blend Vitamins at low low prices !...

login | My Account | Checkout





  Home > Vitamins and Supplements > Bone and Joint Health >

  Nature's Blend Liquid Calcium 600 with Vitamin D 400 200 Softgels
Liquid Calcium 600 mg with Vitamin D


 
List Price: $17.89
Our Price: $17.89
Dosage Type:
Softgels

Quantity:
200



Availability:: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Product Code: 735
Qty:

Description Supplement Facts
 

Liquid Calcium 600 mg D3

Getting enough calcium and Vitamin D on a daily basis is critical to proper bone development and maintaining strong, healthy bones as you age. The body doesn't make calcium, but must obtain it from your diet. About 99% of this calcium is found in the teeth and bones. The other 1%, called free calcium, is essential to physical processes like blood clotting, muscle contracting and nerve function.

Adults require about 1000 mg of calcium daily. Vitamin D is needed to help in the proper absorption of calcium. If not enough free calcium is available, it gets stolen from the bones to make up for the deficiency which, over time, can lead to bone diseases like osteoporosis. Supplementing your diet with our Liquid Calcium 600 mg D3 will provide 100% of the Vitamin D and 60% of the calcium you require daily. It also contains magnesium, another important mineral. Liquid calcium with magnesium and Vitamin D should be in your daily diet and Nature's Blend is the best liquid calcium magnesium supplement you can use. Calcium 600 with Vitamin D3, along with 600 mg calcium magnesium liquid in one product is ideal. Plus, these 600 mg calcium softgels cost only about six cents each!

Product Details
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 300


Each Tablet Contains
%Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
400 IU
100%
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate)
600 mg
60%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Malto-Dextrin, Acacia Gum, Croscarmellose Sodaium, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triacetin, Polydextrose, Yellow #6 Lake.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one to two tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your health care professional.

Vitamin D3 assists in the abortion of calcium. A healthful diet with adequate calcium is essential in achieving peak bone mass in children and young adults and maintaining bone helth during adulthood. Individuals who do not store enough Calcium throughout their lives have an increased risk for developing osteoporosis.

This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent disease.


This product is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines;
therefore, purity and label potency are guaranteed.

GLUTEN FREE. NO STARCH, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES,
FLAVORS, WHEAT, YEAST OR CORN ADDED.

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Vitamins and Supplements > Bone and Joint Health
Vitamins and Supplements > Minerals
Vitamins and Supplements